Sunday, April 1, 2018

Jungle shadow box

Happy Sunday!!

And a happy Easter too!! 
Today I have a Happy Birthday card for you to show (with a Duch sentiment). 
I've bought this shadow-box (Lawn Fawn) die a couple of weeks ago, but I only used it once. It is such a simple and fast die to create a quick and fun card! 


It's not a big shadow-box, so all the Easter images I wanted to use were too big for this card. But there are many little stamps to create a fun card. This time I went for a jungle theme.. 
I used Banana Tree, Jungle Leave Corner, Neil Daimondback and Stanley Sea Snail ok, Stanley isn't a Jungle kind of type, but with this camouflage, he just fits right in ;)


The right Dutch sentiment is "Gefeliciteerd" and means Happy birthday. I added a few more sssss to the sentiment for a snakey touch, hahaha.. 

Copics used:

Enjoy your family time this Easter! I hope you'll have some crafting time too..
There's a new magical release with cute Gnomes, Wizards and Fairies you can find them HERE.
If you'd rather be making some Easter project, you can find Easter stamps HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so nice card!
Happy Easter! 🐇🐣